Tesla Model 3 BlueOverview: Currently, Tesla’s Model 3 is still the best-selling electric vehicle in the United States, and the company’s overall market share is skyrocketing. It doesn’t use any fuel, so the owner never has to worry about finding a gas station. Heated front seats and the Autopilot semi-autonomous driving system are standard features of all three Model 3 trim levels (Base, Long Range, and Performance). Charging and range: You can go almost anywhere with a stated 272 miles of range, an estimated 315 miles for the Performance, and an incredible 358 miles for the Long Range. You can always have a fully charged battery when you get out of bed if you plug it in at night. And if you need to recharge while on the road, you can do so at any public station or with the Tesla charging network. Charging infrastructure: Superchargers or fast chargers are ideally located along high-traffic areas, and Tesla now has over 40,000 of them in operation worldwide. In 15 minutes, it can be charged to go another 175 miles at Supercharger stations. Acceleration: The peak speed of the 2023 Tesla Model 3 is 140 mph, making it roughly comparable to the more expensive BMW i4. The Model 3 has the highest top speed of all the models. The standard model can go from 0 to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds and has a peak speed of 140 mph thanks to installing a carbon fiber spoiler to improve stability during speed. Powertrain: It has an optional dual-motor all-wheel drive mode, a single-speed automatic gearbox, 20-inch Überturbine wheels, and performance brakes for complete handling in all conditions. Dual electric motors and digital power control to the front and back wheels contribute to superior handling and traction control in Tesla’s All-Wheel Drive. Price: The base price for the 2023 Tesla Model 3 is $43,990. This is for the rear-wheel-drive basic model. The Performance trim of the Model 3 begins at just under $54,000, making it affordable for individuals with a higher budget who are still seeking a thrill. The Complete Self-Driving Capability package is an additional $15,000. The 2023 Model 3 is eligible for a federal tax credit for clean vehicles of up to $7,500. Interior: Model 3’s cabin is revolutionary in comparison to previous vehicles. Your smartphone acts as the key, and the 15-inch touchscreen in the dashboard gives you access to all of the vehicle’s settings. The glass roof runs front to back, giving riders a panoramic view of the outside world no matter where they sit. What are the colors of the Tesla Model 3? Limited Tesla Exterior colors Tesla offers very few color choices for a luxury company. Tesla used to offer a wider variety of paint colors, but to simplify manufacturing, the company has narrowed the color spectrum down to just a few choices in recent years. When compared to other manufacturers, Tesla’s selection could be much better. Customers have limited customization options, which plays into Tesla’s hands. They have less dependence on their supply network, allowing them to hammer out vehicles more quickly. Beyond the standard exterior colors and alloy wheels, Tesla does provide a few other customization choices. Model 3 and Model Y customers may choose between the traditional black and all-white interior for an additional $1,000. You can get your Tesla Model 3 in four distinct colors right now: – Deep Blue Metallic, Midnight Silver Metallic, Red Multi-Coat, Solid Black tesla model 3 blue The Tesla Model 3 is a high-end electric vehicle in various stylish shades. It is a four-door sedan or a small executive vehicle, and both body styles are offered. The Blue Star is a common nickname for the Tesla Model 3. In 2017, the manufacture of the Tesla Model 3 began. Are you considering purchasing a Tesla Model 3? Take a look at the attractive paint options for the Tesla Model 3. Please choose a color that complements your character with their advice. The stunning Tesla Model 3 can be in five different colors.
Tesla Model 3 Deep Blue MetallicFive exterior paint colors are available for the 2023 Tesla Model 3 electric vehicle. Colors include Solid Black, Midnight Silver Metallic, Red Multi-Coat, Deep Blue Metallic, Pearl White Multi-Coat, and White Multi-Coat. Regarding Tesla Model 3 colors, the darkest you can go is Deep Blue Metallic, while the brightest is Solar Yellow. The Tesla Model S electric automobile is a stunning shade of blue. Darker shades of blue are often associated with peace and quiet. Nevertheless, the Tesla Model 3’s boldness is reflected in the color’s rich Blue Metallic hue.
Tesla Model 3 Blue PriceWithout significant changes for the 2023 model, we anticipate the Blue Tesla Model 3 will cost around the same as the previous year. But, Tesla has unexpectedly reduced the price by $4,500. The base price of a 2022 Tesla Model 3 is $48,490, although the current version can be purchased for $43,990. You may purchase a Tesla Model 3 online or at one of the company’s physical locations. Nonetheless, prospective Tesla buyers should know yearly maintenance expenses average $832.
Tesla Model 3 Interior
- The cabin of the 2023 Tesla Model 3 is simple yet stylish and well-built. The infotainment system is first annoying but quickly becomes second nature. The front seats are large and comfortable, whereas the rear seats are cramped.
- The interior is astonishingly basic, with the massive touchscreen dominating the middle of the dashboard and handling practically all functions.
- A simplistic but futuristic atmosphere, highlighted by a clean dashboard, no instrumentation in front of the driver, and disguised air vents;
- Cushioned material on the doors lacks certain German rivals’ high-quality appearance or feel.
- Although other high-end vehicles’ cabins may be decorated with vivid details like diamond-stitched leather and crystal shift knobs, the Model 3’s interior is beautifully understated.
- It’s equally as stark with a maxi-minimalist interior design. The control panel comprises a flat piece of wood, an air vent spanning the dashboard’s width, and a 15.4-inch touchscreen display. The screen seems to float in space while you relax in a narrow but otherwise comfy chair.
- The rear seats are comfortable for people up to six feet in height, and a panoramic view through the full-length sunroof wraps the EV completely around and behind your head.
- The only physical buttons you’ll find inside are the two unlabeled scroll wheels on the steering wheel, the usual for the electric windows; the danger lights button over your head and the button on the grab handle to unlock each door. There’s a real lever below that in case the electronics catch a chill.
- The inside of the Model 3 is entirely unique, setting it apart from all other vehicles on the market. The vehicle’s settings for the driver are conveniently located on a 15-inch touchscreen that can be accessed through the owner’s smartphone.
Benefits of Having a White Tesla Interior
- Its leather seems to be more long-lasting and sturdy than regular leather. White interiors appear better at covering up wrinkles and general wear and tear than black ones. As a result, a white interior will highlight any stains or fingerprints more clearly.
- Spills of coffee or other liquids are easily wiped up with a paper towel thanks to the hydrophobic seats, which prevent liquids from soaking into the material.
- It wrinkles less than other fabrics and is simple to clean.
- It improves the car’s aesthetics and creates the impression of extra space inside.
- Several Model 3 owners have reported creases in the driver’s seat, but it’s nothing unusual and doesn’t affect the seat’s safety.
- Every current or former Tesla owner/driver will almost certainly choose a white interior over a black one in the near future for several reasons.
Why are White Interiors so Famous Among EV Owners?“The best thing about white walls is that they can make a space look larger—as a bright and light color, white walls can give the illusion of a larger, less cluttered room.” White paint may also do wonders for brightening up basements and other low-light rooms. The white inside of the Tesla Model 3 is the same as the outside.
What is the Best-Selling Tesla Color?Since the US manufacturer asks for four figures for every other paint option, most Teslas are this color. Thus, Pearl White is the most popular paint job for these EVs, and it looks great. What color is best for an electric vehicle?
Imran is an experienced content writer who crafts engaging and informative articles for a variety of industries. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, Imran delivers high-quality content that resonates with readers. Whether he’s writing blog posts, social media content, or website copy, Imran is committed to delivering compelling content that drives results.